Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Juicy Couture 09 Spring/Summer Terry Day Dreamer series handbags

Juicy Couture 09 Spring/Summer Terry Day Dreamer series handbags

juicy-coutureterry-day-dreamer-handbagsmaster.com

designer handbags master

I thought this handbag was just so-so when I bought it. I was meant to buy the pink one, but there was only one in pink, so I stepped back and chose the present color. It is not completely blue, but greenish blue. It is suitable for summer, for green is very energetic, but not for winter, as green is too cold in tone. In fact, it isn’t easy to coordinate this handbag with other clothes and accessories. It doesn’t match with clothes, accessories and shoes that is in reddish color. But in summer when I wear white t-shirts and carry this handbag, I feel in high spirits and full of enthusiasm.

trackback: http://blog.handbagsmaster.com/index.php/2009/05/juicy-couture-09-springsummer-terry-day-dreamer-series-handbags/   gucci replica handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment